i have decided that i am leaving.i am gonna leave our memories aside and never gonna take it out ever again bec u dun worth it any more. i take a super long time to realise that after all what i have done its jus nth compare to what u have done. after so mani things had happened well i guess we cant even be friend bahs i did my best to GIVE UP the whole group i never gonna contact ani singel one in the group. i have decided. giving you ur present will be the last i contact u nv really love me rite? u choose to talk to everyone but me. so i shll move on and look for my own happiness then waiting for your return when i realise u have the happiness that u wanted long ago liao so what is the point of me waiting and u dun even come back any more. i have forget the past and waited to be tgh wif you and wishing that i could walk wif u in the future but i dun think u will wan it so i guess its bye NOW~~~
KEEGAN TENG I FUCKING HATE YOU.
I SWEAR I SWEAR~~~
FUCKING CB IDIOT FUCKER!!!!
GO TO HELL BETTER.
I CURSE AND SWEAR THAT NEVER YOU GONNA FIND A GF!!!
NEVER U WILL BE ALONE TILL U DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
U DUN EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE??
U DUN EVEN TELL ME WHAT U REALLY MEAN TO BE??
U DUN EVEN TALK TO ME??
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
10:52 PM
你将会是我想要的幸福。
你和我之间的回忆将会是最美丽的。{♥}