HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST MUMMY.
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
YOU ARE THE BEST MOTHER THAT I HAD.
I HAVE BEEN DOING SO MUCH WRONG THINGS YET YOU CAN FORGIVE ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
MUMMY I AM NOT A XIAO SHUN DE DAUGHTER CANT GIVE YOU MUCH MONEY EVEN WHEN I AM WORKING.
BUT AS TIME PASSERS BY WHEN I GROW ORDER. I SURE WILL GIVE YOU MONEY SO THAT YOU CAN NO NEED TO WORK ANY MORE.
PLEASE STAY AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE.
PLEASE DUN EVER FALL SICK BEC ALL YOUR CHILDREN WILL GET WORRY.
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
Today is mummy birthday and we shall go back and cut cake tgh with her.
Well today its a busy for me once again and i am hell hell super busy can. Well reach office on my com and started to do my stuffs and was like hell busy early in the morning till lunch time belle went to had lunch tgh with his bf and i had to eat alon so when the rest all left the office i am alone so when dwn to the canteen and pack my lunch back to office and eat. When i went back office and saw chris was there too. But din bother abt him eat my own lunch and was using com and playing FB games again haha lols. After had my lunch went back to my desk carry on doing my things till knock off today busy till only smoke one stick cig haha damn jialet right super busy like hell?? Last mth also nv so busy at all mans!!! Thins mth like damn fcuking busy lahs. Well around 6 plus i left office and headed back home myself baby not fecthing me today bec his friend also had the same birthday as mummy so they are going to had dinner tgh with him at dunnoe where and i wont be joining them bec its all guys and i am the only girls so i dun wanna join them haha lols. So i took bus over to eunos and took train back to tampines and waited for my brother and sister to come. Around 730 plus korkor reach and we headed over to adidas and brother got himself three tops from there and we headed for dinner at hans. And my cousin and his husband also came along too. Well waited for baby at hans after dinner headed to cotton on help ah cai to buy his shorts and went back home cook red egg for mummy and using com around 10 plus 11 cut cake and headed to bed and went to sleep.
1:13 AM
你将会是我想要的幸福。
你和我之间的回忆将会是最美丽的。{♥}